1. Detoxicfy the body: Aloe vera is a natural remedy to detoxify the body. If your schedule and work make you reluctantly associate with street food vendors or fast food stores, then you should add aloe vera water plus green beans to your weekly menu.
Cooked aloe vera with green peas wil be the perfect match, it helps to detoxify the body, cool and sooth the skin. You can use this tea as a cosmetic remedy that will benefit your skin a lot!
3. Improve Immune system: Drinking aloe vera regularly will help you maintain a healthy weight and provide important vitamins and minerals for your body. In addition, Aloe vera does not make you fat, but it helps you maintain your energy source.
4. Skin Care: Aloe Vera Gel is moisturizing, soothing and reducing wrinkles. Their gel also stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers, helping to prevent the destruction of the skin when aging. In the skin care process, this gel works to reduce pores, reduce acne effectively.
5. Anti-eyestrain: If your eyes are tired, dark circles, heavy eyelids, you should use aloe for treatment. Very simple, use a branch of aloe, peel off the outer skin and cover the aloe vera on the eyes, relax in 15 minutes.
The translocation in the leaves of aloe has the effect of keeping the eyes cool, pleasant. After a while, the area around the eyes will be reduced. You should use this gel every night before bed to prevent fatigue in the eye area.
6. Antibacterial Effects: Recent studies have shown that aloe vera gel is antiseptic and anesthetic. Used for disinfection, heat bar, urinalysis. It can soften the wound when lightly burned, or your skin is stung by insects. The emulsion is made from aloe vera for the treatment of Eczema or other skin rashes, which helps the skin to soften and healed faster. Epidermis is an antibacterial agent (in vitro).